Getting Fit in Fuchsia Yoga Pants
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit®: Fuchsia
- White 100% cotton yoga pants
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Large disposable paintbrush
- Large water container
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash yoga pants without fabric softener and leave damp.
2. Cover work surface with table cover. Lay damp yoga pants flat on covered work surface.
3. Mix Fuchsia dye according to package directions.
4. Apply dye to bottom of pants. Use wet paintbrush to blend dye upward, applying more dye or water as needed to achieve ombre effect.
5. Let dyed pants set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse pants under cool running water to remove excess dye.
7. Wash and dry pants according to package instructions.