1. Paint oval plaque Licorice. Attach glass candlestick with adhesive glue to center of bottom side of plaque. Allow to dry.
2. Create an armature for ghost with dowel rod, assorted foam balls. Wrap plastic wrap over armature and place on a surface of plastic wrap.
3. Pour Stiffy® into plastic bag. Place cut lengths of gauze in bag and squeeze Stiffy® through gauze until saturated. Squeeze out excess and start layering over armature to create ghost.
4. Drape gauze over top of plaque. Allow ghost and plaque to dry overnight.
5. Paint length of lace with Pure Gold. Allow to dry. Brush Stiffy® thoroughly onto lace until saturated and wrap around a plastic wrapped cardboard roll. Allow to dry overnight.
6. Paint length of dowel rod Licorice and brush with gold glitter. Paint wood bead Amethyst. Insert glass charm into one end of bead and dowel rod into other end. Secure with glue.
7. Brush gold glitter onto gauze on plaque.
8. Brush gold glitter onto yellow fabric. When dry, cut out mask shape. Punch holes in both ends of mask. Use liner brush to paint eye holes onto mask.
9. Remove armature from ghost. Remove lace crown from roll.
10. Glue rhinestones around lace crown. Glue to ghost’s head.
11. Glue ribbon through punched holes in mask and tie around ghost’s face.
12. Cut two slits in one hand of ghost and insert staff.
13. Place ghost on pedestal plaque to finish.
Use Mod Podge® to apply paper to oval plaque for a different look.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.