1. Place ½ yd of gauze or gauze-like fabric on mannequin. Pin and shape to mannequin. Draw design on gauze fabric and cut off excess.
2. Apply Stiffy® fabric stiffener to gauze bodice, smoothing out all over fabric surface. Let dry.
3. Measure 36"x30" for front of dress. Gather at waist, pin. Use Stiffy® fabric stiffener on dress front, smooth out so it is fully covered in stiffener.
4. Do the same for the back section of dress but measure an extra 8" near center back to create a train. Apply Stiffy® fabric stiffener. Let dry.
5. After gauze fabric pieces are dry, remove from mannequin and glue all the pieces together. Use a hot glue gun to attach side seams together and dress to bodice. Overlap the seams by ¼" and hot glue.
6. After glue is dry, spray with Aleene’s® Stiffen Quik™ to give extra stiffness to dress.