Ghostly Fun Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/4 yd white vinyl
- 1/4 yd black vinyl
- 1 pr large googly eyes
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Chalk or marking pen
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Seam allowances 1/2", unless noted. RS = Right side(s) WS = Wrong side(s)
1. Cut two 13"x15" pieces of vinyl for front/back bag.
2. Cut two 4"x25" strips of vinyl for straps.
3. Following template instructions, cut out mouth, eyebrows & ghost flap. Place mouth, eyes & eyebrows on front of bag. Hot-glue in place.
4. WS together, sandwich the ghost flap between the front and back pieces of bag at bottom edge. The front and back pieces should be RS together. Pin and stitch the bag front & back along the sides and bottom edge. Trim corners. Turn RS out. Fold top edge of bag 1" to WS. Edge stitch close to raw edge.
5. STRAPS: Fold strap piece in half to 2", RS together & raw edges even. Stitch along short edges & long edge; leave 4" open on long edge for turning. Trim corners. Turn RS out. Edge stitch sides. Center & pin strap edges to front & back of bag. Top stitch a square to secure strap to bag. Repeat for all strap edges.