SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam: 6" green ball
- Aged container
- Large peony: Dark Purple
- (2) Wildflower ball stems: Dark Purple
- (3) Blackberry stems
- (3) Dark red berry stems
- (3) Green berry stems
- (3) Mini berry stems
- Natural twigs
- Reindeer moss: Brown
- Spider webbing
- Spray paint: Flat Black
- Low-temp glue gun
- Wire cutters
- Recycled plastic bag
1. Secure the ball into the aged container with glue. Push in a bundle of twigs standing about 26" tall into the center of the ball. Push the peony blossom in front of the twigs, standing about 10" tall. This creates the height and the focal flower of the arrangement.
2. Push the wildflower stems in behind the peony, standing about 16" tall.
3. Fill in around the arrangement with the blackberry, red berry and green berry stems. Insert natural twigs around the arrangement as well.
4. Glue the reindeer moss to cover the foam in the top of the container.
5. Cover the container with the recycled plastic bag. Spray entire arrangement with a mist of flat black spray paint, letting some of the colors of the stems show through as shown.
6. Pull thin strands of spider webbing and stretch over arrangement.