SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10 holiday picks
- 1 bolt 1½" wide wired edge ribbon
- Two 3 yds bolts of ribbon to coordinate with picks and papers
- 10 pieces scrapbook paper, 2 each of 5 different patterns
- 1 pkg each Wilton® treat bags, cake boxes & 1/2 lb candy boxes
- Measuring tool
- Double-sided tape
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun and glue sticks
Refer to photo for help with placement of all materials.
1. Wrap 5 different gift boxes with scrapbook papers.
2. Cut stems on picks and glue two picks to front of each box.
3. Make 3 or 4 loop bows per box and glue in center of picks.
4. Find center of ribbon and make a mark on the 4 yds length.
5. Space the boxes 5" apart and glue ribbon to top towards the back edge of each box.
Finished garland is 56".