Gift Box with Velvet Accents
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heidi Grace Designs Taking Flight papercrafting coordinates:
- Specialty Cardstock Pad, double-sided
- Foil punch-outs
- Velvet accent stickers
- Border stickers
- Acid-free adhesive
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- Small gift box
- 20" of 3/8"-width black sheer ribbon
- Black or dark gray ink pad
- Fine tip black pen
- 12"x12" white cardstock
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Cover gift box with patterned cardstock.
- Embellish box with velvet accent stickers. Wrap the accents around edges or trim to edges of box.
- Tie sheer black ribbon around box center.
- Affix border sticker to white cardstock, trim.
- Slide border behind ribbon.
- Punch out foil tag and ink edges.
- Write message on tag, tie on through ribbon at top of box.