SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Seed beads 6/0
- Black seed beads 6/0
- Red grosgrain ribbon 3/8" & 5/8" wide
- Glue (Gem-Tac)
- Hot glue
- Paper print tag
- Red thread
1. Cut 3 segments of 5/8" wide red grosgrain ribbon 15" long each, and 1 segment of 3/8" wide red gross ribbon 9" long.
2. Take 1 segment of 5/8" wide ribbon, and make a bow using a needle and thread.
3. Add glue in one side of the 5/8" wide ribbon and add the red beads covering all ribbons with beads.
4. Add hot glue inside of the box to hold the ribbon in cross.
4. Add glue to the print tag, and cover with black beads, and tie with small ribbon.