Gift for Dad
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Prismacolor&® Premier Colored Pencils, set of 12 or 24
- Wood plaque or wooden shape
- Wood burning tool
- Pencil sharpener
- Soft cloth
Adult supervision required. Be careful and smart when using the wood burning tool. Refer to manufacturer‘s instructions.
1. Mark off the edges of the plaque using the pencil and ruler to divide the border into smaller shapes. Print the word “DAD“ using a double line.
2. Heat the woodburning tool and burn the lines and letters into the plaque.
3. Color the shapes using the Prismacolor&® Premier Colored Pencils.