SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas Corp 6" x 6" Black & Kraft Paper Pad
- Canvas Corp C Flute Tile Natural
- Canvas Corp Chalkstock Skinny Tag
- Jute cord
- Black ink pad
- Small tag punch or die
Please read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project. See template for layout details.
1. Using trimmer for steps 1-3, cut a piece of C Flute Tile large enough to wrap around the desired item. (Our image shows bars of soap and liquid hand soap.)
2. Cut printed cardstock of choice from 6" x 6" Black & Kraft Cardstock Pad so that is about 1/2" smaller than the previous Kraft flute.
3. Cut additional prints of cardstock from Black & Kraft Paper Pad to create desired amount of layers.
4. Ink edges of all papers with black ink.
5. Adhere all layers together, placing one on top of another.
6. Wrap around chosen item and tie with a piece of jute cord. Trim to desired length.
7. Using the small tag punch, punch a piece of French Script Cardstock from the 6" x 6" Black & Kraft Cardstock Pad.
8. Embellish front of package with a punched tag.