SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden birdhouse
- Acyrlic paint: 2 shades brown, pink & white
- White puffy paint
- 4 colors cardstock
- Glitter in same 4 colors
- Pink glitter glue
- Xyron®, small
- Adhesive squares
- Zots™, medium
- Sea sponge, small
- Circle punches
1. Paint the house brown; sponge on the second shade of brown.
2. Paint the perch and picket fence white with pink stripes. Apply glitter glue to the pink stripes.
3. Decorate the hole and edges of the house with white puffy paint. Draw windows and shutters on the sides of the house with white puffy paint.
4. Punch circles from cardstock for the roof. Run through Xyron®, sprinkle sticky side with glitter, and attach to the roof with Zots™.
5. Punch smaller circles for the bottom edge of the birdhouse; trim off one edge to resemble gum drops. Run through Xyron®, apply glitter and attach to house. Dot puffy paint above this row.
6. Apply glitter to one side of adhesive squares; peel off backing and attach to house, like bricks.