1. Make gingerbread boy. Melt light cocoa Candy Melts candy in disposable decorating bag according to package directions. Cut small point off of tip. Fill gingerbread boy molds. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes. Unmold by gently flexing mold according to package directions.
2. Decorate facial features. Melt white Candy Melts candy in disposable decorating bag according to package directions. Use to pipe dot facial features and buttons. Reserve remaining melted white candy.
3. Make hats. Cut off 1/4" of green spice drops from bottom, and cut in half vertically. Shape into cones. Use melted white candy to attach to top gingerbread boys, to pipe zigzags at base of hats and to pipe a dot at top of hats. Place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Assemble candy stick. Use melted light cocoa candy to attach lollipop sticks to back of gingerbread boys. Place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Decorate sundae. Use tip 21, cut disposable decorating bag and whipped topping to pipe swirl on fudge-topped ice cream. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Insert lollipop sticks into ice cream.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.