SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid Wood Surfaces, Jumbo Pal Giraffe
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint: Bright Green, Teddy Bear Brown, Pure Orange, School Bus Yellow, Fresh Foliage
- FolkArt Extreme Glitter, Peridot
- Paintbrushes: #12 flat, 3/4" flat, liner
- Wood chair
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Black permanent marker
- Transfer paper
- Paint the chair seat and back School Bus Yellow. When dry, paint all other slats in the seat Pure Orange.
- Paint chair legs and sides Bright Green. Allow to dry. Randomly position and transfer leaf pattern over Bright Green areas. Paint leaves Fresh Foliage.
- Cover the leaves with 3 coats of Extreme Glitter. Allow each coat to dry completely.
- Refer to photo. Paint the giraffe wood surfaces. Allow to dry. Cover lines with black permanent marker.
- Attach giraffe parts to chair with hot glue.