Girly Girl Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut cartridges:
- Accent Essentials
- Fabulous Finds
- Graphically Speaking
- Cardstock: pink, dark pink
- Patterned paper: striped, graph, green, plaid
- Pink rhinestones
- Pink craft flowers
- Alphabet stickers
- Foam square adhesive
- Cut one 5-1/2"x11" pink rectangle. Fold in half to create card base.
- Cut one 5-1/2"x5-1/2" striped patterned square & adhere to card front. Distress edges with file.
- Cut circle. Using Accent Essentials cartridge and graph patterned paper, press Shift & cut one 3-1/4" <Accnt1s>. Adhere to card front.
- Cut circle bookplate. Using Fabulous Finds cartridge & green patterned paper, press Shift & cut one 3-3/4" <bkplte12>. Distress edges with file. Adhere bookplate over graph circle.
- Cut GIRL. Using Graphically Speaking cartridge & dark pink cardstock, select Jumbled feature & cut two 3-1/2" <Image13>. Adhere 1st GIRL over bookplate. Adhere 2nd GIRL over 1st with foam square adhesive.
- Cut butterflies using Storybook cartridge and plaid patterned paper, press Shift and cut two 2-1/4" <Butrfly1>. Distress edges with file. Adhere butterflies together only at body. Adhere butterfly to card. Gently bend wings and antennae to give butterfly dimension.
- Adhere 1 flower & rhinestone on each side of bookplate. Adhere rhinestone to butterfly.
- Spell GIRLY using alphabet stickers. Apply to card.