1. Wash T-shirt without fabric softener and do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp tee on covered surface.
3. Pinch center of shirt between thumb and forefinger, and twist into a spiral shape, continuing until entire shirt is twisted tightly into a flat spiral. Secure shape using three rubber bands, dividing it into six sections.
4. Mix One-Step dyes according to package instructions.
5. Place tied shirt onto pastry cooling rack that is on disposable surface cover.
6. Apply first dye color to two side-by-side sections of shirt. Repeat this step with additional two dye colors.
7. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse shirt until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands and wash and dry following fabric instructions.