Glam Flip Flops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart&® Boutique Sashay Sparkle&™, 1 ball: Noir
- 1 pair of flip-flops
- Yarn needle
- Two 1" buttons
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut 2 lengths of yarn, 1-1/2 yds. Each.
Cut a 12" length of yarn and thread it into yarn needle.
2. Sew a running stitch through holes on edge of 1-1/2 yd. length along non-glitter edge. Pull yarn needle tight, gathering the length into a circular ruffle. Bring the two ends together and stitch with sewing needle and thread.
3. Repeat for second 1-1/2 yd. length.
4. Thread sewing needle with a length of matching thread. Sew button to center of ruffle.
5. Sew ruffle to center of flip-flop strap.
6. Repeat for second flip-flop.
cm = centimeter
mm = millimeter
st(s) = stitch(es)
yd(s) = yard(s).