1. Trim Styrofoam to fit into top of container.
2. Trim hydrangea leaving 1/2" of stem on the flower. Glue into bottom of Styrofoamâ„¢. Allow to dry and reserve.
3. Insert half of red ornaments into bottom of container. Trim another hydrangea stem. Insert on top of red balls.
4. Insert remaining red balls.
5. Use four leaves from hydrangea. Remove ribs from back. Glue leaves sideways to cover Styrofoamâ„¢.
6. Insert into vase, pushing down slightly for a snug fit.
7. Add remaining items as desired. To avoid too much pressure on the vase, use a sharp implement to poke holes into Styfoam before inserting stems.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.