Glass Cylinder Christmas Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6"x12"glass cylinder
- Styrofoam to fit opening of container
- Small red glass ornaments
- Snow/ice branch stem (1)
- White eucalyptus stem (1)
- Green glittered pine spray stem (1)
- Snowy white poinsettia stems (2)
- Red iced berry stems (2)
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Trim Styrofoam to fit into top of container.
2. Trim hydrangea leaving 1/2" of stem on the flower. Glue into bottom of Styrofoamâ„¢. Allow to dry and reserve.
3. Insert half of red ornaments into bottom of container. Trim another hydrangea stem. Insert on top of red balls.
4. Insert remaining red balls.
5. Use four leaves from hydrangea. Remove ribs from back. Glue leaves sideways to cover Styrofoamâ„¢.
6. Insert into vase, pushing down slightly for a snug fit.
7. Add remaining items as desired. To avoid too much pressure on the vase, use a sharp implement to poke holes into Styfoam before inserting stems.