1. Trim Styrofoam to fit into top of container.
2. Trim hydrangea leaving 1/2" of stem on the flower. Glue into bottom of Styrofoamâ„¢. Allow to dry and reserve.
3. Insert half of red ornaments into bottom of container. Trim another hydrangea stem. Insert on top of red balls.
4. Insert remaining red balls.
5. Use four leaves from hydrangea. Remove ribs from back. Glue leaves sideways to cover Styrofoamâ„¢.
6. Insert into vase, pushing down slightly for a snug fit.
7. Add remaining items as desired. To avoid too much pressure on the vase, use a sharp implement to poke holes into Styfoam before inserting stems.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>