Glass Embellished Terrariums
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4-5 Different sizes of glass terrariums
- 1- 8x10” Sheet of adhesive jeweled Lalibert
- Round opening single paper punch
- Iron-on Gems
- David Tutera self-sticking rhinestones
- 1- Gluestick
- Monofilament string or white ribbon for hanging terrariums.
- Punch out 2 dozen little circles from the adhesive sheet. Attach them at random near the top of the terrarium on the outside.
- Using the gluestick attach the iron-on gems at random around the top of the terrarium as well.
- Attach David Tutera self-sticking rhinestones as accents around the top.