Idea Market Glass Etched Laundry Mason Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One gallon Mason jar
- Glass vintage-look jar in blue
- Armour-Etch cream
- Digital cutting machine
- Vinyl & transfer tape
- Foam brush
1. Using a digital cutting machine and the vinyl, design and cut out the words “laundry detergent” and/or “stain remover”
2. Peel away excess vinyl.
3. Using transfer tape adhere the sticker to the front of the 1 gallon ball jar.
4. Apply Armour Etch to the letters making sure you have covered the letters with a thick coat left to right, and back and forth.
5. After 25 minutes rinse off cream and remove vinyl.
6. To make the “stain remover” jar, repeat steps 1-5 on the blue glass vintage jar. It will remove just the blue from the jar leaving the clear glass showing.