SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clear Glass Ornament Set
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- 2-3 ribbons of choice
- 1 bag of tinsel pom-poms
1. Remove hanger and cap from ornament.
2. Choose desired paint color.
3. Using the paintbrush, lightly cover and coat the surface of the glass ornament with paint.
Note: If paint pulls away from glass, add more paint once original paint has dried.
4. Allow ornament to dry.
5. Cut 6-8 tinsel pom poms in half.
6. Using the heated glue gun, squeeze a small dollop of melted glue onto the ornament in a desired location, quickly add the tinsel pom pom half and press until pom-pom is secure. Repeat for each pom pom.
7. Reattach the hanger and cap to ornament.
8. Run ribbons through the hanger and decorate as desired.
9. Refer to picture for inspiration.