SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Cartridge, Edge to Edge
- Cricut Vinyl, Midnight
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Glass plate
- Glass etching cream
1. Adjust Cricut Expression 2 machine to create a kiss cut following the guide in the Cricut Vinyl packaging.
2. Using the Edge to Edge cartridge, cut the following shape from Cricut Vinyl: One pattern (8" + <3>)
3. Remove the positive cut image, leaving the negative pieces intact to use as a stencil.
4. Apply vinyl to bottom of plate, using Cricut Transfer Tape and following instructions in the Cricut Transfer Tape packaging.
5. Follow the instructions on the etching cream to etch the glass, using the vinyl as a stencil.
6. Embellish as desired.