Glass Snowman Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass ball ornament
- Cardstock: black, orange
- Felt: stiff dark green, soft light green, self-adhesive black
- Green ribbon
- DecoArt® Glistening Snow Writer™
- Craft Essentials™ Crystal Glitter
- Orange glitter glue
- Rhinestones: 3 raspberry, 2 crystal
- Zots™ adhesive dots, small
- Circle template for hat brim
1. Cut hat brim and cylinder from black cardstock. Cut circle in brim and slip cylinder through. Apply Glistening Snow Writer™ to bottom of brim and cylinder and glass ball. Allow to dry.
2. Cut a piece of orange cardstock the desired length of carrot nose. Crease it 3 times down to one point, and bend it into a squared cone; secure with 2 small Zots™ adhesive dots. Position the glass ball so that the nose will point straight up once attached. Apply Glistening Snow Writer™ and attach nose. Allow to dry.
3. Cut holly leaves from dark green felt and set aside.
4. Cut ear muffs and scarf from light green felt; decorate with Glistening Snow Writer™. Set aside.
5. Open the orange glitter glue and use the inner plastic seal to spot on cheeks. Let dry.
6. Cut eyes and mouth from self-adhesive black felt. Attach to the glass ball.
7. Attach the ear muffs and scarf with Zots™ adhesive dots. Attach holly leaves. Attach rhinestone berries and eyes.
8. Apply a second coat of Glistening Snow Writer™ where desired and sprinkle on Crystal glitter. Allow to dry completely.
9. Slip green ribbon through the ornament ring and tie in a knot.