1. Make candy tree. Melt dark green Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use cut decorating bag and melted candy to fill mold half full. Tap gently to even out and release air bubbles. Place on a cookie sheet, and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
2. Remove candy from mold carefully by pushing from back of mold. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use cut parchment bag and melted candy to pipe garland. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Bake and cool cake in mini fluted pan following package directions.
4. Drizzle melted white Candy Melts candy on top of each mini cake. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. Insert mini candy Christmas tree into center of each mini cake and secure with melted candy.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.