1. Use foam brush to cover entire canvas with layer of decoupage medium.
2. Working 12" from the canvas, dust canvas with glitter. Apply glitter so the bottom is fully covered in glitter, fading into less glitter at the top to create the ombre effect.
3. Apply additional layers of glitter to achieve a thick consistency at the bottom. Mix types of glitters to create dimension.
4. Apply a thin layer of decoupage medium over the entire canvas to seal the glitter. Tip: Ensure base layer is completely dry before applying the top coat to avoid smearing the glitter.
5. Poke a small hole in the back of the canvas with craft knife. Push the tip of the moon light through the hole and secure in place with duct tape. Repeat, adding holes and lights over the entire canvas. Continue the ombre effect by placing more lights at the bottom of the canvas and less toward the top. Apply layers of duct tape to hold lights securely in place on the canvas.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.