Glitter Antler Winter Decoration
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 24"x18" Design Foam with Skicky Base
- 1 yd burlap fabric
- Dritz® Home 44" wide x 5yds Nailhead Trim Antique Gold
- Two Plasteel Corp Smooth Foam Sheet 2"x12"x36" 1pk-white
- Floracraft® Styrofoam™ Wonder Cutter Tool Electric
- Silver glitter
- General performance spray adhesive-13.5oz
- 2 pkgs Uglu Adhesive Roll
1. Connect the Sticky Boards together by using Uglu Adhesive on the back to connect the seam the boards together.
2. Remove the cover from the sticky board and attach burlap fabric.
3. Fold corners of the burlap and wrap like a present around the side onto the back and attach using Uglu Adhesive.
4. Attach nailhead trim approx. 1/4" from the edge of the board.
5. Freehand the shape of antlers onto a sheet of paper to use as a template.
6. Start cutting the antler shape on the foam sheets Using Styrofoam™ cutter tool cut around the paper antler template.
7. Spray the spray adhesive onto the Styrofoam™ antlers.
8. Sprinkle glitter onto the antlers.
9. Attach antlers to the board using the Uglu Adhesive roll.
10. Add flower with Uglu Adhesive.