Glitter Bead Galaxy Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5 x 7mm multi metallic acrylic glitter bead strand
- 5 x 7mm rose gold acrylic glitter bead strand
- 10 x 14mm silver acrylic glitter beads strand
- 10 x 14mm multi metallic acrylic glitter bead strand
- 10 x 14mm rose gold acrylic glitter bead strand
- 14mm rose gold lobster clasps
- 2mm rose gold crimp tubes
- .60mm rose gold cable chain
- 4mm smooth round rose gold beads
- 4mm 20 gauge rose gold jump rings
- Beading wire
- Wire cutters
- Long/flat nose pliers
- Crimp tool
- Jewelry bust form (optional)
1. Cut 2 lengths of chain 1-1/2” long each. Using the long nose pliers, attach a jump ring to the end of one chain, and a lobster clasp to the end of the other. Attach jump rings to the open ends of both chains.
2. Cut 2 lengths of chain in the following measurements: 2-1/2”, 3”, 3-1/2”, 4-1/4”, and 4-3/4”.
3. Attach the end of each 4-3/4” chain to the end jump rings from Step 1.
4. String all 10 x 14mm Multi Metallic Glitter Beads on beading wire with a rose gold bead on each end. Crimp each side to the ends of the 4-3/4” chain lengths. Trim ends. At this point it may be easiest to work on a jewelry bust form.
5. Using a jump ring, attach the 4-1/4” chain lengths to each of the jump rings from Step 3.
6. String the 5 x 7mm Multi Metallic Glitter Beads on beading wire, with a rose gold bead on each side. Crimp each side to the ends of the 4-1/4” chain lengths. Trim ends.
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 with the 3-1/2” chain lengths and 10 x 14mm Rose Gold Glitter Beads.
8. Repeat Step 7 with the 3” chain lengths and the 5 x 7mm Rose Gold Glitter Beads.
9. Repeat Step 8 with the 2-1/2” chain lengths and the 10 x 14mm Silver Glitter Beads.