Glitter Blast Mason Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™:Confetti Pop - 3 cansClear Sealer - 1 can
- Ball glass jars:1 quart size1 pint size1 half-pint size
- Beaded stretchy bracelets: 3 ea
- Word charms: 3 ea
- Jewelry chain: 1 ft
- Jump-rings: 6 ea
- Assorted fresh or artificial flowers
- Jewelry pliers or needle nose pliers
1. Thoroughly wash and dry jars.
2. Spray jars with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ in Confetti Pop; allow to dry completely.
3. Spray jars with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer.
4. Determine desired length of chain for each jar; cut chain with pliers.
5. With jump-ring and pliers, attach word charm to one end of the chain. With another jump-ring, attach the opposite end of chain to stretchy bracelet.
6. Position bracelet over the top of each jar, with charm toward the front.
7. Fill jars with arrangements of flowers.