1. Sharpen colored pencil to a point.
2. Apply a small amount of glue on feather stem and hold it against base of pencil. Feather should be fanning out of base part of the pencil.
3. Keep holding feather and pencil together with one hand and start wrapping floss around to secure them together with the other hand.
4. Keep applying a small amount of glue to the pencil when wrapping the floss around for a more secure hold.
5. Continue wrapping floss around pencil and feather until the pencil is completely covered from base to sharpened part of pencil. Might want to leave a little bit of room for pencil to be re-sharpened if needed.
6. Lightly cover the tip of the feather with glue, using a paintbrush. Be gentle so the feather retains its shape.
7. Sprinkle matching colored glitter onto glue covered tip of feather. Let dry.
8. Once dry, shake off remaining glitter.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.