SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood frame box
- Medium flat paintbrush
- Masking tape
- Extreme glitter paints: peridot, emerald
- Patio paints: bright lime green, bahama blue
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
Note: Make sure the lid does not get painted shut. Open and close periodically to make sure it does not seal. Also, remove the glass from the frames to prevent glass from getting painted.
1. Paint the lid of the box with bahama blue; paint the base of the box and the two frames on the top of the box bright lime green. Multiple coats may be necessary to achieve desired coloration. Make sure to allow the coats to dry in between. Make sure all the paint is dry before continuing.
2. Mask off a line on the bottom of the box with masking tape.
3. Paint below masking tape with bright lime green patio paint. Add additional coats as needed. Let dry. Remove tape.
4. Make sure all the base paint is dry. Add peridot Extreme Glitter Paint over all the bright lime grreen painted areas. Add emerald Extreme Glitter Paint over all the bahama blue painted areas. The more coats added, the more glittery the outcome. Add coats until desired look is achieved. Extreme Glitter Paint goes on cloudy but dries clear, allow each coat to dry before adding the next one.