SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small Mason jar
- Container of pink glitter
- Bottle of tacky glue
- Medium flat paintbrush about 1" wide
- On the side of the Mason jar paint a heart with the tacky glue and allow it to dry.
- After the heart is dry, paint the rest of the jar with tacky glue, working fairly quickly.
- Sprinkle the pink glitter on the fresh glue and allow it to dry.
- Using a fingernail or a sharp nail file, pry or scrap off the glue heart to reveal the clean glass underneath in the shape of a heart.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_14506679a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only