Glitter Mason Jar Bird Nest
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter Variety Pack
- One 7" tall glass Mason jar
- Bird nest on stem/branches
- Three sprays small silk flowers
- Craft glue
- Craft paintbrush
- Beacon Glitter-It! Glue
1. Refer to project photo for instruction reference.
2. Use Beacon Glitter-It! Glue to glitter inside of bottle with brown glitter, following package directions. (Rinse bottle with vinegar and water, add enough glue to swirl around entire inside of bottle. Pour back excess glue. Using a funnel, add glitter. Replace jar lid, shake, and remove excess glitter.)
3. Using fingers or paintbrush, put glue on bird's head and wings, add brown glitter, let dry.
4. Glue bird into nest.
5. Insert silk flowers into jar.
6. Tie ribbon around mouth of jar.