Glitter Party Garland
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Busy Kids Kids‘ Camp:Glitter Sample PackButterfly Bracelet Group PackPaper Shapes Pack - Butterflies, FlowersPaper Shapes Pack - Birds, Flowers
- Scrappy glue
1. Cut approximately 9‘ of ribbon for garland.
2. String beads and butterfly charms onto ribbon, spacing along length of garland.
3. Color paper flowers and birds with markers.
4. Add accents of Scrappy Glue to birds‘ wings, sprinkle with glitter; allow to dry.
5. Add dots of Scrappy Glue to flowers, sprinkle with glitter; allow to dry.
6. Glue paper flowers and birds to ribbon as shown.