Glitter Party Table Settings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Busy Kids Kids‘ Camp:Glitter Sample PackSparkly Sequins Sample PackEnchanted Butterfly Beads PackDress-Up Girls Card – Fun Set
- Scrappy glue
- Silver color chenille stems
- Paper heart cut-out
- Paper cups, plates, napkins
- Plastic cups
- Paper straws
Plates & Napkin Rings
1. Glue sequins to outer rim of large paper plate, as shown.
2. For napkin rings, decorate Dress-Up Girls according to package directions, tie around napkins with ribbon.
Cups & Straws
1. Add dots of glue to bottom half of paper cup, sprinkle with silver glitter; allow to dry.
2. Add glue to butterfly beads, sprinkle with pink glitter; allow to dry.
3. For plastic cups: Cover lower half of cup with glue, sprinkle with silver glitter; allow to dry.
4. Glue ribbon around edge of glittered area on cup. Glue butterfly bead to center.
5. For straws, wrap silver chenille stem around straw, leaving a 2“ segment to attach bead.
6. Insert glittered butterfly bead through top of stem, curl to secure bead.
1. Color paper fairies with markers.
2. Add accents of Scrappy Glue to wings and clothes, sprinkle with coordinating glitter; allow to dry.
3. Glue paper fairies to chenille stem, curling half of stem at bottom to form stand.
4. Glue paper heart cut-out to fairy for name card.