Project courtesy of Martha Stewart Living ®
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
- Small pumpkins
- Medium-sized paintbrush
- Similar glitter in Garnet, Tourmaline, and Bronze, $4.99, by Martha Stewart Crafts
- White glue, by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Paper plate or newspaper
- Brown acrylic paint
1. With paintbrush, spread layer of white glue over the surface of a small pumpkin. Place pumpkin on a paper plate or newspaper to catch excess glitter.
2. Sprinkle powder glitter over glue, covering completely. Let dry for an hour, then shake off excess powder.
3. Coat stem with brown acrylic paint, let dry. Once dry, the stem can also be covered in brown glitter if desired. The pumpkins will keep for months.