SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® FolkArt® Extreme Glitter™: Peridot, Red
- 3" glass ball ornament
- Craft knife
- Paper palette
- Rubbing alcohol
- Palette knife
- Paper cup
- Paper towels
1. Pour a medium amount of Red Extreme Glitter™ onto paper palette and spread evenly with palette knife. Set aside to dry for eight to twelve hours.
2. Thoroughly clean ornament with mild soap and water. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
3. Pour about a capful of Peridot Extreme Glitter™ inside ornament. Hold opening with thumb or paper towel and shake to distribute evenly. Shake out any excess and set on paper cup with opening to the side. Rotate every twenty minutes for even drying
4. Using ruler and craft knife, cut strips of dried red glitter approximately 1/8". Starting at opening of ornament, stretch strips around to other side of opening. Repeat evenly until ornament is striped.