Glitter Toe Shoes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip®:Fabric Markers® Primary 6pkFashion Glitter®: RedFabric Paintbrushes™Soft Fabric Paint: Crimson Red & Petal Pink
- Water and water basin
- Scratch paper
- Foil or foam plate
- Paper towels
- Canvas sneakers
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project.
1. Remove shoelaces and paint canvas portion of shoes Petal Pink. Add another coat if needed. Allow to dry between coats. If shoes are already desired color, skip this step.
2. Color shoelaces with Red Fabric Marker.
3. Paint toes with Crimson Red. While paint is still wet, sprinkle red glitter over the paint. Shake off excess glitter over scratch paper and return to container for reuse.
4. Paint Crimson Red hearts on the backs of shoes. Allow to dry. Re-lace shoes.