SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkins™ pumpkin
- Glitter glue: black and orange
- Orange sequins
- Large black pompom
- Black chenille stems
- White glitter Foamies®, scrap
- Straight pin
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
1. Lightly draw a spider web pattern on the front of the pumpkin with pencil.
2. Cover the lines with black glitter glue. When dry, add some orange glitter glue lines, next to the black lines.
3. Using orange glitter glue, attach orange sequins over the entire pumpkin.
4. Bend four chenille stems to create spider legs, twisting together at the center to secure. Glue the black pompom to the center.
5. Cut two small Foamies® circles and paint eyes with glitter glue. Glue eyes to the spider. Pin spider to the pumpkin.