Glittered Hanging Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn® Extra Fine Glitter Stacker, Sterling
- Advantus/Sulyn® Glitter Glue, Silver
- Large burlap hanging tag
- Reindeer stencil
- Faux silver greenery
- Tinsel ribbon, turquoise
- Craft glue
- Craft paintbrush
- Use a pencil to trace reindeer onto tag using stencil.
- Brush tag with glue inside deer shape & sprinkle with Sterling glitter. Allow to dry.
- Outline tag with silver glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Cut approximately 16” of ribbon; tie a bow & glue to front of tag.
- Coat silver greenery with glue & sprinkle with Sterling glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue glittered greenery to back of tag.