Glittered Holiday Gift Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn® Extra Fine Glitter Stacker: 24 Karat, Sterling, Ruby, Emerald, Chocolate Diamond
- Advantus Sulyn® Glitter Glue, Gold
- Assorted sizes of double-sided tape
- Brown craft gift tag
- Brown craft paper
- 3 boxes - assorted sizes
- Craft paintbrush
- Moss/bark wrap
- Faux berry embellishments
- Ribbon: burlap, red
- Jute cord
- Butterfly embellishment
- Reindeer stencil
- Craft glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft knife
Plaid Gift Box:
- Paint sides of box with craft glue, cover with 24 Karat glitter. Allow to dry.
- Make a plaid pattern on box lid by using various widths of double-sided tape. Place one tape strip at a time & glitter with Emerald, 24 Karat or Chocolate Diamond glitter.
- Use a pencil to trace reindeer onto gift tag using stencil.
- Brush tag with glue inside deer shape & sprinkle with Ruby glitter. Allow to dry.
- Tie burlap ribbon around package, securing tag.
- Brush faux berry embellishments with glue & sprinkle with Ruby glitter, allow to dry. Tuck under burlap ribbon to secure.
Reindeer Gift Box:
- Wrap small box in brown craft paper.
- To print the deer template, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Print out the template enlarging to approximately 4-3/4"x3-3/4".
- Create stencil by cutting out inside of deer shape using craft knife.
- Center stencil on gift box and fill in shape with craft glue.
- Sprinkle with 24 Karat glitter. Allow to dry.
- Tie jute cord around package.
Nature-themed Gift Box:
- Cover stick with glue, sprinkle with Sterling glitter. Allow to dry.
- Paint glue onto butterfly, cover with Chocolate Diamond Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Outline wings with Gold glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Wrap package in brown craft paper. Wrap with moss/bark wrap, secure with hot glue.
- Tie red ribbon around package securing glittered stick.
- Glue butterfly on top of ribbon.