Glittering Wave T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip fabric-crafting supplies:
- Fabric Spray Paint, gold glitter
- Soft Fabric Paint, gold metallic
- 750-Ct Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals, orange
- Glam-It-Up! Fashion Art Tweezers
- Fashion Form
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Cotton T-shirt, orange
- Freezer paper
- Iron & ironing surface
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat or cardboard
- Felt pen
- Paper towels
- Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design.
- Cut freezer paper to fit front of T-shirt. Place on a flat surface with the shiny side down.
- Enlarge & trace design onto freezer paper with felt pen. Place freezer paper onto a cutting mat or cardboard and cut out design with craft knife, leaving outside edges intact to create stencil.
- Place stencil onto front of T-shirt and iron on. Place Fashion Form between layers of shirt.
- Squeeze a puddle of gold metallic Soft Fabric Paint onto foil. Paint gold metallic on the fabric from the inside edges of stencil, brushing paint outward toward outside edges. Do not fill in design with paint; it should have a faded look. Allow to dry with stencil intact.
- Spray over design with gold glitter Fabric Spray Paint. Use paper towel to dab away any paint clumps. Repeat spraying until desired amount of glitter is on design. Peel off stencil. Allow to dry.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to arrange orange crystals along the outside edge of design.
- Adhere crystals with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool according to package instructions.