Glittery Greetings Glittering Hand Printed Personalized Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola:Glitter GlueMarkersWashable Kids PaintPaintbrushScissorsConstruction Paper
- Foam Produce Tray
1. Fold construction paper to make card.
2. To make a printing stamp, etch your design on a foam produce tray with the end of a Crayola Paint Brush. Remember that design will print backwards. Cut out the stamp with scissors.
3. Brush paint onto the stamp. Firmly press the stamp on the card and quickly remove. Make other print impressions. Wipe the stamp first with a paper towel if changing colors. Air dry the card.
4. Add message and colorful designs with Markers. Use Glitter Glue for sparkling finishing touches. Air dry the glue.