SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders ™ Grand Calibur® machine: Fair Isle pendants
- Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock®
- Paper – Slate Grey & Simply Smooth White
- Forever Friends Rubber Stamp set
- Clearsnap – Colorbox® Wicked Black Archival Ink pad
- Scrapbook Adhesives – 3-D foam squares
- May Arts – Silver edged white ribbon
1. Cut gray cardstock to 4-1/4" x 11". Score at 5-1/2" and fold.
2. Cut white cardstock to 4 x 5-1/4".
3. Cut/emboss pink glitter paper using Fair Isle Pendant, positioning center die to cut the middle out so that it forms a frame. Position frame onto white panel using 3D foam squares. Stamp sentiment using black ink.
4. Cut/emboss smallest die from set out of glitter paper. Position onto white panel as shown.
5. Tie bow in ribbon, adhere into place to complete.