Glitz Luxe Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Gold Leaf®: Grey Silver, 2 balls or color of choice
- Lion Brand® stitch markers
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- Circular knitting needle size 13 (9 mm), 16" (40.5 cm) long
- Finished Circumference About 23-1/2" (59.5 cm)
- Finished Height About 10" (25.5 cm)
- 8 1/2 stitches = 4" (10 cm) in Seeded Rib pattern worked in the round.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- PATTERN STITCH:
- Seeded Rib pattern (worked in the round over an even number of stitches)
- Round 1: *Knit 1, purl 1; repeat from * to end of round.
- Round 2: *Purl 1, knit 1; repeat from * to end of round.
- Rounds 3-6: Knit.
- Rep Rounds 1-6 for Seeded Rib pattern worked in the round.
- Cast on 50 stitches. Place marker for beginning of round. Join by working the first stitch on the left hand needle with the working yarn from the right hand needle, being careful not to twist stitches.
- Work in Seeded Rib pattern for 30 rounds, then repeat Rounds 1 and 2 once more.
- Bind off.
- Weave in ends.
Items in This Collection