Glitz Ribbon Wreath
Supplies and Tools:
12 spools of Offray 7/8” Grosgrain Glitz ribbon (36yds) – all one color or multiple colors
1 floral extruded foam white wreath 10” diameter
Lighter or Fray Check
- Cut ribbon strips 13” in length.
- Wrap the ribbon around the wreath and tie a knot in the front.
- Continue process until all of the wreath is covered.
- Trim the edges of the ribbon in the middle and outside of the wreath.
- Burn the edges with a lighter to heat seal or use Fray-Check to prevent fraying.