Glitzy Glamour Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Beads: 11 – 12 styles in desired color range, plus coordinating seed beads
- Silver jewelry wire
- 3-hole magnetic closure
- Crimp beads
- Wire cutters
- Flat-nose pliers
- Jewelry clamps
- Cut three 20" lengths of jewelry wire. Fold one strand in half and slip through one hole of the magnetic closure. Slip a crimp bead over both ends and slide it toward the closure. Crimp near the holes; repeat for the other two magnetic closure holes and lengths of wire.
- Beginning with the first wire, string on 5 – 10 seed beads. This reduces the bulk of six strands near the closure. Continue stringing beads in the first color of the ombre design, incorporating seed beads with the large beads. When the strand is complete, secure the end with a jewelry clamp.
- Continue with the second wire, and the next set of beads following the ombre pattern of the dress overlay. String all remaining strands; secure ends with jewelry clamps. Lay the strands out and adjust lengths to fit your wrist size by adding or removing beads.
- Examine the magnetic closure and adjust it correctly before attaching the wires, so that the strands do not twist when the bracelet is closed.
- Attach each strand, in correct order, to one of the holes of the closure, using a crimp bead and flat-nose pliers. Trim excess wire.