Glitzy Glamour Hair Combs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Chip beads in the desired color range
- 34-gauge silver wire
- Wire cutters
- Flat-nose pliers
- Jewelry clamps
- Cut a 36" piece of wire for each hair comb.
- Wrap one end of wire around the hair comb and then twist the short end around the long end to secure. Pull the wire from the back of the comb toward the front. Add one or two chip beads and wrap around the comb again. Repeat until the comb base is framed in chip beads.
- Continue working down the comb, in rows, following the ombre color pattern from the dress. Conceal as much of the wire as possible.
- When the pattern is complete, thread the wire through an inconspicuous bead to secure it. Trim.