SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam Balls: 4", 5", 6"
- 12" decorative mesh: red, blue, pink
- Sheer wired ribbons: 2", 1½" (coordinating colors)
- Ornaments: coordinating colors
- Floral pins
- Artificial snow
- Tall cylindrical vases
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Gather one end of the mesh tightly together and pin it to the ball using floral pins. Measure the mesh about 6" from the pin and gather the mesh tightly together. Pin to the ball about 3" apart from the first pin. Continue this all the way around the ball, dividing it in half. Fill in each side of the ball in the same way, working in a spiral pattern to the center of the ball. Add glue to the pins before inserting for a more secure hold.
2. Cut lengths of the 2" ribbon to about 6" long. Fold each piece in half to create a loop. Pin the loops evenly spaced around the 6" mesh ball. Pin loops of the 1½" ribbons into the 4" and 5" mesh balls. Optional: Pin a larger loop to the top to hang.
3. Glue the ornaments evenly spaced into each of the balls.
4. Fill each vase with artificial snow. Glue ribbon around the top and bottom of the base to decorate. Display spheres on top of vases.