SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Turbo Tacky Glue™
- Burlap - enough to cover globe
- Assorted doilies
- Assorted buttons
- Piece of tracing paper (to make pattern)
1. Lay tracing paper or thin fabric over a section of globe.
2. Use a pencil to trace seams of globe section onto paper or fabric to create pattern.
3. Cut out pattern and lay onto burlap. Cut out as many segments as needed to cover globe.
4. Use Turbo Tacky Glue™ to adhere burlap segments to globe, slightly overlapping them. Allow to dry.
5. Adhere doilies over burlap-covered globe in desired pattern.
6. Use Tacky Glue™ to adhere buttons randomly onto globe. Allow to dry completely.