Glow In The Dark Cat Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- ½ yd Glow-In- The-Dark Fabric
- ¼ yd Coordinating Fabric or Fat Quarter
- 5” Square White Remnant
- Black and Yellow Fabric Markers
- 5” Square of Fusible Webbing
- Fabric Glue
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sew Supplies
- Iron and Ironing Surface
1. Enlarge patterns, ¼” seam allowance included.
2. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for cat body.
3. Draw a 4” circle onto paper side of webbing.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse webbing to WS of white fabric.
5. Cut out circle and use fabric markers to draw on cat’s face as shown.
6. Fuse onto center of pillow front.
7. Cut out arms, feet, ears and tail from coordinating fabric.
8. With RST, sew arms, feet, ears and tail.
9. Clip curves, turn RS out and lightly stuff with fiber-fil.
10. Pin or baste arms, feet, ears and tail to RS of pillow front.
11. With RST, sew front to back, leaving and opening for turning.
12. Clip corners and turn right side out.
13. Stuff pillow and slip stitch opening closed.
14. Glue or stitch arms and feet to body.