SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Enlarge patterns, ¼” seam allowance included.
2. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for cat body.
3. Draw a 4” circle onto paper side of webbing.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse webbing to WS of white fabric.
5. Cut out circle and use fabric markers to draw on cat’s face as shown.
6. Fuse onto center of pillow front.
7. Cut out arms, feet, ears and tail from coordinating fabric.
8. With RST, sew arms, feet, ears and tail.
9. Clip curves, turn RS out and lightly stuff with fiber-fil.
10. Pin or baste arms, feet, ears and tail to RS of pillow front.
11. With RST, sew front to back, leaving and opening for turning.
12. Clip corners and turn right side out.
13. Stuff pillow and slip stitch opening closed.
14. Glue or stitch arms and feet to body.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>