1. Using the sponge brush, paint the particle board with several coats of the black or blue paint until the board is covered and the paint is opaque.
2. Take the thick side of the white paint pen and let the child paint dots, small and large, all over the board to make the stars.
3. Use the fine tip paint pen to draw connecting lines between the stars to make constellations (Look up the real constellations or make up an original design). Allow to dry.
4. Once the constellations are completely dry, place dots of puffy paint over each star on the board to make the painting three-dimensional and glow in the dark.
5. Attach a hanging hook on the back and hang to display.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>